My own friend poisoned me – Guru

Rapper Guru would have died from poisoning but for the intervention of a pastor and his family, Citi Showbiz has learnt.

The hiplife artiste who made this revelation to Deloris Frimpong Manso on the Delay Show said he nearly died after he had unknowingly taken in poison that was given to him by his friend.

According to him, he only got to know he had taken in poison when he developed lumps in his throat and could not sing nor talk especially when he was about to mount the stage to perform.

“I got to know I was poisoned when I felt uncomfortable anytime I was about to mount the stage to perform. I saw changes in my voice and felt uneasy in my stomach. Doctors ran several checks on me but could not find what was wrong. I got choked whenever I tried to talk,” he said.

The ‘Problem’ hit maker said it was rather a pastor and his family who came to his rescue.

“I have a family that is spiritually strong so they told me what the cause of my sickness was. A pastor then did a surgery on me and took some strange things out of my throat and my stomach. This is a spiritual matter. I was really shocked,” he further stated.

When asked if he knew who served him with the poison, he answered in the affirmative but declined to mention the person’s name.

Born Nana Yaw Adjei Yeboah Maradona, Guru is currently out with ‘Problem,’ which is enjoying massive airplay on radio.

Watch ‘Problem’ by Guru below:

By: Kwame Dadzie/citifmonline.com/Ghana

 

 

Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Lost Password